Google Drive Issue - Can't open my Nitro PDF Documents

Darren Prine

Darren Prine

When I try to open my Nitro PDF documents in my Google Drive, they won't open and I get an error saying "pdf could not be opened because it's open parameters are invalid or incomplete. If this is a cloud document, make sure you are properly logged into the cloud provider.

I am logged in properly to Google Drive. I have no problem opening Word docs or other docs. Just Nitro PDF docs.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Darren Prine

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

What are the exact steps you are taking when opening PDF documents that are stored in Google Drive? 
Please provide as well the exact version and build of your Nitro PDF Pro. You can see this information by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards, 

Darren Prine

When I use the desktop client for Google Drive, I do what I've always done which is to double click on the file. Then I get the error message that the file cannot be opened because its open parameters are invalid or incomplete. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Thank you for the reply, @Darren Prine,

Could you please provide which version and build of Nitro PDF Pro is installed on your computer? This information can be found under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro (example: Nitro Pro 13.x.x.x). 

Also, please provide the license or serial number you used to activate the software. 

Kind regards,

Darren Prine

Version 13.30.2.587

I can share my serial number but first, is this being viewed by the public? I don't want to share my serial number if someone might try and reuse it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Darren Prine

I recommend to update your Nitro PDF Pro 13 installation to the latest build which is 13.47.4.957 at this time. 

I can provide the installer to the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 13, however, I need to know the details of your license first so we can provide the appropriate installer. 
You can send me a direct message and provide your license. 

Kind regards,