Unable to activate on new hardware

Rob Talbot

Due to a hardware failure I've had to restore from backup to new hardware and now a previously activated Nitro Pro is now running in Trial mode. I have attempted to activate through the Help > Activate menu but the activation URL doesn't appear to work anymore having tested it on several machines on different networks. Can you help me reactivate the software?

Many thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Rob Talbot

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please provide the serial number you are using to activate the software so we could check its activation records and further troubleshoot this activation issue. 
Also, kindly provide the exact version and build of Nitro PDF Pro on your computer. This information can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @Rob Talbot

To get a successful activation using your existing serial number, please install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 which is 12.16.9.574

The installer for that build can be located from the following location: 
https://www.gonitro.com/installers/business/v12/msi/download 

After installing Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574, you should be able to activate by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter your serial number then click the Activate button. The activation process should not proceed with the manual activation that is requiring a certificate. 

Kind regards,