Upgrading to V13

Dione McCavanagh

Dione McCavanagh

I am trying to upgrade my NitroPro V12.16.9.574 to the latest version, however it won't accept my Serial number to enable the upgrade.  Can someone assist me please?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Dione McCavanagh,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Necessary adjustments has been execute on our end so please try again upgrading your Nitro Pro 12 to version 13 through Upgrade Portal https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Hello, I habe the same problem. I've written an email (twice) to the sale E-Mail, but I didn't get any answer.

The link doesn't work. It always says "Please contact your IT department or Nitro account manager to check on upgrade eligibility."

It is not possible to get any help - not very fine for me.

Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Revilo67,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.