Nitro Pro 13 Added text fields not printing "before Printing" fields are plank

Charles MacNulty

Charles MacNulty

I PDF file was sent to me to be completed. I completed entering the information in the fields. When I go to "before Printing" all the fields I filled are blank. I opened other PDF files, made changes but the changes were not in the before print document. I have reinstalled the Nitro 13 software. Ran the fix that was suggested in another thread and installed the latest version of the code. I running Windows 10 64 bit printing to an HP 8600 printer.  This has not been an issue in the past. The only thing different in the install was that it was placed on the J drive and not the C drive. 

Please advise.

Charles MacNulty

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Charles MacNulty,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab? This window should show the exact build of the program (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.46.0.937). The same information is available by going to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Lastly, is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Updates)?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.