Signature

Ron Rosenblat

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @Ron Rosenblat,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please confirm if the signature that you would like to copy is a QuickSign signature? 
If this is true, you can simply click the QuickSign signature and right-click, then on the right-click menu options, you will see a Copy button. 

You can paste this on your Microsoft Office application like Word, Excel, or Outlook. 

Kind regards,

Thank you but there is not a right click copy option on the signature surrouned by red line of otherwise.  If I press ctrl c then ctrl v it does copy to the blank pdf page but NOT to any other Office doc such as an Outlook e mail.  

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Ron Rosenblat,

Could you please tell what type of signature is used or placed on the document?
The steps I sent is applicable to signatures placed using QuickSign. 

From what I can tell, it appears that your document is signed using our Nitro Sign. If this is correct, you can copy that signature using the Snapshot feature. See screenshot below:

image.png.f3bf3d423571527a2727def8d0ea09b2.png

You will be able to copy the signature using Snapshot and paste to Microsoft Office application. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut

Hi Ron, 

I can copy a QuickSign signature using the snapshot tool and able to paste it to a Word or Outlook. 

Another way you can copy that signature is by taking a screenshot or use Window's snipping tool to capture the signature. 

For your convenience, I recorded the workflow using screencast. Please view the recording below:

Kind regards,