Downloaded Trial on my new machine/ new email- Says "Expired Trial"

M K

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @munish kalia

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To activate a Nitro PDF Pro installation, you will need a valid and active serial number. If you have a Nitro PDF Pro license, you can activate the software by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button. 

If you encounter an activation error message, please provide the following:

1. Your Nitro PDF Pro serial number. 
2. The version and exact build of the software install on your computer. This information can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards,

Hello Reymond,

Please see details for my 14 day trial. I installed Nitro to use the 14 day trial. However as explained I was not able to use the trial.

Right after installation,  it says "Expired Trial"?

Can you activate the trial?

[PRODUCT]
Product:            Nitro Pro (13.47.4.957) x64
License:            -
Logging:            Disabled
Printer:            ok

[SYSTEM]
Operating System:        Windows 10 Home
Architecture:        64-bit
System Memory:        15.6 GB
Current Locale:        English (Canada)
Current Resolution:        1536x864
Current DPI:        96
Current Colors:        32 bpp
MDAC Version:        2.32
.NET Framework:        v2.0.50727 (SP 2)
.NET Framework:        v3.0 (SP 2)
.NET Framework:        v3.5 (SP 1)
.NET Framework:        v4 (Client 4.8.04084)
.NET Framework:        v4 (Full 4.8.04084)
.NET Framework:        v4.0 (Client 4.0.0.0)
Windows Installer:        5.0.19041.1110

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @munish kalia,

You may have already installed Nitro PDF Pro before on your machine which have used the 14-day trial period. Uninstalling and reinstalling the software will not reset the 14-day trial count.

Do you have a Nitro PDF Pro license to activate the software? Or, are you doing a trial test before purchasing a license?

Kind regards,

Hello Reymond,

As my post says I downloaded Trial on my new machine/ new email- Says "Expired Trial". Right after installation, i got a expired trial message!!!

I am trying to use free 14 day trial before I purchase it.

I have never reinstalled or uninstalled it.

Are you able to activate my trial or not?

It has taking this long to even get a free trial activated....I wonder what kind of support does Nitro provide their customers post purchase?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @munish kalia,

My apologies and thank you for the clarification. 

Please send me the Nitro computer ID of your machine and we will try to reset your 14-day trial period. 

The Nitro computer ID can be found within the software, under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate/Deactivate > Advanced. See screenshot below for reference:

image.png.5699b02755422bb6e1195f2225983349.png

Kind regards,

Hi,

I have the same problem, please can you assist.

I've sent 2 or 3 support tickets now and still no reply.  Like the previous comment states, if this is the level of support whilst attempting to trial the product, what is it like if you go ahead with the purchase/subscription?

Regards.

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @Daniel Gray

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I checked for a support cases that is associated to your email address, however, I did not find one. 
I understand that you are trialing the software and cannot proceed as the 14 day trial period has been reached. 

Please send me the Nitro computer ID of your machine and we will try to reset your 14-day trial period. 

The Nitro computer ID can be found within the software, under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate/Deactivate > Advanced. Below is a screenshot as reference:

image.png.5699b02755422bb6e1195f2225983349.png

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Daniel Gray

I am seeing some strange activity against that computer ID and I cannot reset the trial period back to 14-day trial. 
It'll be time consuming on your end if you will uninstall then reinstall just to generate a new Nitro computer ID. 

While we are investigating this 'Trial Expired' upon new/fresh installation, we recommend to purchase the license and run a full test of the software in less than 30 days. If you find that it is not the software that fits your need, reach out to us and we will process a refund on your behalf.

Thank you for the kind understanding, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

On 9/28/2021 at 11:26 PM, Reymund G. said:

Hello @Daniel Gray

I am seeing some strange activity against that computer ID and I cannot reset the trial period back to 14-day trial. 
It'll be time consuming on your end if you will uninstall then reinstall just to generate a new Nitro computer ID. 

While we are investigating this 'Trial Expired' upon new/fresh installation, we recommend to purchase the license and run a full test of the software in less than 30 days. If you find that it is not the software that fits your need, reach out to us and we will process a refund on your behalf.

Thank you for the kind understanding, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Hi Reymund,

I have just activated now so I will be in touch in 30 days.

If we like the software, would it be possible to purchase multiple licenses for the rest of the staff at the company?

Regards, 

Daniel

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @M K

We are seeing strange activity against the Nitro computer ID you've provided and I cannot reset the trial period back to 14-day trial.