Invalid Serial Number

Nate Williams

Hello,

I've activated 10 of our 20 licenses of Nitro Pro 13.  When I now try to activate an install I've getting an error, "Invalid serial number".  

I've submitted a number of support tickets but have not gotten any response. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Nate Williams,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for not being able to submit support cases. Rest assured we are looking into this.

Looking at your previous support case, I can see you are activating Nitro PDF Pro 13 using a license-file and to further assist you, we need to uninstall the current version of Nitro Pro on your computer and install Nitro Pro 13 using our Enterprise installers. We then activate it using your license-file by referring to these steps:

1. Uninstall Nitro Pro from your computer then reboot.

2. Please clear all your downloads folder or delete all downloaded Nitro installers. This step is important because we noticed that if you are saving all the installers and you download them in the same folder (like the downloads folder), the EXE can pick up any MSI installer in that folder and you may pick-up one of the older builds instead of the newly downloaded package.

3. Download our Nitro PDF Pro 13 Enterprise installers from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/installers/enterprise/v13/msi/download

4. After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and by loading your license-file 'f716259c-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-c607dc7c118e.lic' (do not copy/paste the license file name). 

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Thank you for the response; but the process\procedures that you've mentioned are the same that I've followed for the previous 10 license activations.  The issue here is with our license file; or serial number...the error message that I am receiving after loading the .lic file, is "Invalid serial number".  I need someone to address this issue that is affecting our inability to activate the license; do we need to be reissued a valid serial number?