Updates

Wendy Roper

Hello. When we purchased our product in November 2020, we were under the assumption that the updates were pushed through automatically. It appears that was incorrect. We have never done an update - can  you please advise of the process and should we do all of the updates or just the most recent? 

Additionally, how are renewals handled? We were originally told that we only had renew the product update piece but want to verify that was correct as well. 

Thank you. 

• I agree 1

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Wendy Roper,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies that Product Updates is not automatic and has to be manually installed.

Before providing the page where you can download the updates, do you have users with 32-bit version of MS Office on Windows 64-bit systems?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you. I completed the update. Is there any documentation advising what the update includes? 

Additionally, how often are updates put out and how do we learn about them and how to download them? 

Regards, 

Wendy

• I agree 1

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Wendy Roper,

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, we do not have a documentation and for your kind information, all updates will be available on this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads 

Please check for updates on page above from time to time as we do not have an ETA on our next releases.

You may also see that I only offered you Nitro PDF Pro 13.47 when we already have Nitro PDF Pro 13.49. It is because we have received reports from a few users having issues with Nitro Addins in their x32-bit MS Office 365 on Windows x64-bit systems not being able to load.

If your machine has x64-bit MS Office 365, then feel free to update to 13.49.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and stay safe always!