Activation Failing despite following instructions on Portal

james.marime@gmail.com

james.marime@gmail.com

I have a new laptop and have installed Windows 10. I tried to install my Nitro Pdf using the instructions but It is not activating . The License is for Nitro pdf 12 but shouldn't it be able to work for Nitro 13 as well

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @James Marime

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Nitro PDF Pro 13 requires a version 13 serial number and cannot be activated using old serial numbers. 

Please ensure that you install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574) so you could successfully activate using version 12 license.
The version and build can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

If you see that your installation is not on Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574, please uninstall then install that build by downloading the installer from the following location: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link (not the Nitro Pro 13 link) 

After installing Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574, activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button. 

If the activation issue persists, please provide the following:

1. Screenshot of the activation error message and your version 12 license.
2. The version and build of your Nitro PDF Pro. This information can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards,