Can't print a legal-sized document on legal paper, it cuts it off at the letter size

Christine Luft

Christine Luft

I have legal-sized documents and documents with mixed paper size that must be printed on legal-sized paper. I can't find a setting to change the paper size at all within Nitro, or to force Nitro to print on legal paper. When I manually force the printer to print on legal, it still cuts off information on the top and the bottom. How do I get this to print correctly?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Christine Luft,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Before hitting the Print button, kindly scroll down, go to Page Scaling and put a check mark to 'Use PDF page size to select paper source'. Did it help?

Thank you for choosing Nitro and stay safe always!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Christine Luft,

Are you printing to a multi-tray printer and you want your Nitro Pro program to auto-select the correct paper size based on the page dimensions in the document?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Christine Luft,

Thank you for this information.

Kindly note that this feature of the program that will auto-select the correct paper size is placed on the long-term product roadmap, so unfortunately, there is no short-term solution for it.

Please be aware that Nitro typically has multiple releases throughout the year which is why we highly recommend to follow our Release Notes located on our site https://www.gonitro.com/support/documentation/release-notes

On behalf of Nitro, I apologize for the inconvenience.