Paid for product, reverted to expired trial and not able to activate.

CHERYL ATTENBOROUGH

CHERYL ATTENBOROUGH

Hello,

since a recent windows upgrade, I have been unable to use the features I need in Nitro Pro. I receive error messages of  Error 401 and 2023.  I have tried following your information but there is no where in my nitro pro to enter my serial number.   I am not able to enter my licence/serial number, it just shows as an expired trial. I paid money for the plan it is not expired. I have my invoice and a serial number. How can I fix this issue. 

Also your site is very difficult for finding help it just seems to loop - with no option for actually getting help. The help you have provided does not work. I am sure you can appreciate that I am finding this all very distressing and it tends to raise ones frustration level. 

Can assistance be provided. 

my email is *****@salamancawoolshop.com

I have a couple of phone numbers, the best one for this issue is  +61 4391*****

regards 

Cheryl Attenborough

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @CHERYL ATTENBOROUGH

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

My apologies for any inconvenience this activation issue has caused.
In checking your account records, I can see that you Nitro PDF Pro serial number is version 13. 

I recommend to update your installation to the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 13.
The installer can be located from the following location:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link  

Once the installation is complete, activate the software by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter your version 13 serial number then click the Activate button. 

Please let me know how this works for you.