Deactivated Nitro Pro 13 from old computer, now can't activate it on new computer

Jeff Kuipers

Jeff Kuipers

Hi,

I just changed computers.  Fortunately, I found out that I had to deactivate the software on the old computer and did so.  I then installed Nitro Pro 13 on the new computer, but it won't activate.  I tried the "need help activating" web page, entered the serial number, clicked the deactivate button, but got an error message about needing to "select a device to deactivate", but there was no option to deactivate anything.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Jeff Kuipers

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please check which version and build of Nitro PDF Pro is installed on the computer. This information can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro.

If you see that you are not on Nitro Pro 13.x.x.x, please install Nitro PDF Pro 13 by downloading the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link 

After installing Nitro PDF Pro 13, activate it using your version 13 serial number. To activate, open the software then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button. 

Kind regards,