Not able to Request Signature

JoAnn Leeder

JoAnn Leeder

My serial number is **

I am on version 12.16.9.574

I can edit PDF's, but, when I try to use the Request Signature feature it crashes.

I also get an error 401 when I first open the program.

I have tried deactivating/reactivating my license, but nothing works.

JoAnn

Edited by Leslie V.
Deleted Confidential Info

• Official Nitronaut

Hello JoAnn,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I am unable to locate your records using the serial number and email address you provided.

Can you please send me your purchase invoice so I can locate your records?

JoAnn Leeder

Dear JoAnn Leeder,

Thank you for your order.

Below you will find your cleverbridge reference number. To ensure the most prompt and efficient service, please always refer to your reference number when contacting us.

Your cleverbridge reference number: 140xxxxxx

Payment information

Your credit card (xxxxxxxxxxxxx6879) has been successfully authorized. Please note that the charge on your credit card will appear as "CBA*Nitro PDF."

Your products

Qty.

Product name

Delivery

Nitro Productivity Suite - Upgrade

The Nitro Pro you know and love, plus unlimited eSignatures and online PDF productivity with Nitro Cloud, now available in one solution.

electronic

Your Serial Number: 234600-xxxxxx-270563

If you have not already installed Nitro Pro 12, please download the trial version now. You can then use your license/product key to convert the trial version to the full version.

Download trial version >>

Please Read Before Downloading

Do you already have the trial version of Nitro Pro 12 installed on your computer? If so, there's no need to download the product installer again. Simply open Nitro Pro and click the 'Activate' button located on the toolbar to enter your serial number (or select Help > About Nitro Pro > Activation).

Create your Nitro Account and Activate Nitro Cloud

Your purchase of the Nitro Productivity Suite includes both Nitro Pro and Nitro Cloud, which provides unlimited electronic signature workflows and additional PDF productivity tools right in your browser.

To access Nitro Cloud, you must first create a Nitro Account. You can do this after you download and install, and activate Nitro Pro. Here's how:

• With the application open, click the "Log In" button in the top-right corner
  • Click the "Sign up" link at the bottom of the dialog box that pops open
  • Follow the prompts to create and verify your Nitro account
  • After that, activate the Nitro Pro/Nitro Cloud integration by closing the open dialog box in Nitro Pro. Then, click the "Log In" button in the top-right corner, but this time, enter your new Nitro Account credentials in the open fields. Once logged in, you'll see your name in the top-right corner of Nitro Pro.
Edited by AllainU

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have a solution for me?   I have provided you above with my Serial Number.....I really need to be able to Activate my license so I can request Digital Signatures.

Thanks,

JoAnn