Nitro Pro 12.16.9 crashing when printing to kyocera printer.

bhupinder Ahluwalia

bhupinder Ahluwalia

Hi AllainU,

I am having same issue with version 12 

Using (12.16.9.574) and it crash when printing PDF 

Installed Version 12.14.0.558 = Cannot activate

Could you Please assit as the licence is of no user ATM as application crash every time i tryies to print something 

Thanks & Regards

Walia 

Edited by bhupinder Ahluwalia

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @bhupinder Ahluwalia,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 12?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

• 3 weeks later...
Nambok Intharangsy

Hello

I am experiencing this same issue with my kyocera printer since upgrading my device. 

All other programs and apps are able to print except Nitro Pro 12

Is there a work around?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Nambok Intharangsy,

To further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 12?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

• 2 weeks later...
Thomas Borchert

Hello

I am experiencing this same issue with our network printer since upgrading my device. 

All other programs and apps are able to print except Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574

Same question: Is there a work around?

It cann't be that everybody who have the same issue get a private message to solve that after provide his serial number.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Thomas Borchert,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies that most of my responses was to ask for the serial number.

The reason behind it was that we are unable to find their serial number.

For your case, we would to know more so could you please confirm you are also printing to a Kyocera Printer?

Lastly, did you upgrade from Nitro Pro 11 to Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 where this issue started?

• 1 month later...

Hi Allain Umailin

I have a similar problem having just installed and activated Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 (because my Nitro Pro 10 can no longer be activated on a new computer).

Now, when I try to print any PDF document on my Kyocera printer, the program crashes.

I have installed an unactivated copy of Nitro Pro 9 so that I can print PDFs and that works fine with my Kyocera printer.

Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to hearing from you.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Mark Sanders

To further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 9?