Account suspended

Meshaal Alhammadi

Meshaal Alhammadi

Hello,

I'm trying to login into my account but I keep getting "Account suspended" notification. I registered with different email just to be able to submit a ticket through the forum. 

The email associated with my account is "alhamm*******@hotmail.com".

Please help re-activate my account. 

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Meshaal Alhammadi

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In checking the Nitro Sign account that is associated to your hotmail email address, I can see that it is in Active state. 
Were you trying to login but after entering your password, it reaches the account suspension? 

Have you tried logging in again after an hour and see if the notification message persists? 
If it does, please take a screenshot of the notification message. 

Please try as well to reset your password in case an incorrect or not updated password has been used. 
When you request to reset the password, kindly check as well your spam/junk mail folder for the instructions about password reset. 

Kind regards, 

I'm also having the same problem. I hit "reset password" but an email with a reset link is never sent.

I also had to create a different account just to logon here and post this request.

please advise how to get my account working again.

There is no phone # for support and not chat or email support.

If I'm unable to get some type of response there will be no other recourse for me but to get another product i.e. Adobe.

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @LOKLS-GMAIL,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

My apologies if you are experiencing an issue resetting your Nitro Sign password. When you click the forgot password and requested for a password reset, an email that contains the steps on how to reset the password will be sent to your email address. If this email did not reach your inbox, please check as well your spam/junk mail folder. 

If you still do not see the password reset email, please provide the email address that is associated to your Nitro Sign account.

Kind regards,