Seit dem Update auf 13. . . . nur noch in englischer Sprache

Hans-Georg Nondorf

Hans-Georg Nondorf

leider hat hat sich die Sprache nach dem Update auf Englisch umgestellt. Ich finde keine Lösung um die Sprache wieder auf Deutsch zurückzustellen.

Verzweifelt versuche ich auch die Seriennummer für eine komplette Neu-Installation zu finden - aber auch hier finde ich nur die ersten 6 Ziffern die restlichen sind XXXXXXXXXXX

Was kann ich tun? Wer kann helfen?

Vielen Dank im Voraus

H.-G. Nondorf

Unfortunately, the language has changed to English after the update. I can't find a solution to switch the language back to German.

I desperately try to find the serial number for a complete new installation - but here I only find the first 6 digits, the rest are XXXXXXXXXXX

What can I do? Who can help?

Thanks in advance
H.-G. Nondorf

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Hans-Georg Nondorf,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab?

This window should show the exact build of the program and the first digits of the serial number.

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Once I have it, I will try if I can search for the serial number with only the first few digits of it.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Stephan Grundmann

Hat sich etwas ergeben, um die Sprache auf deutsch einzustellen? Wir suchen gerade nach einer Alternative zum Adobe Acrobat und ich teste die Software. Leider scheint  sie in der Version 13 tatsächlich nur auf englisch zu sein. So bringt es uns leider gar nichts.

Has something happened to set the language to German? We are currently looking for an alternative to Adobe Acrobat and I am testing the software. Unfortunately, version 13 actually only seems to be in English. Unfortunately, it doesn't help us at all.

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Stephan Grundmann,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to have a German working program, kindly uninstall using our Clean-Utility http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13492993/install-cleanup/install-cleanup.zip then reboot your machine.

After rebooting, you may use the following direct Nitro PDF Pro 13 German installer links:

x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13492993/de/vlp/nitro_pro13_x86.msi
x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13492993/de/vlp/nitro_pro13_x64.msi 

To know if you have 32-bit or 64-bit, please refer to this article:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/15056/windows-32-64-bit-faq 

Important: If you are using Chrome or any of the Chromium-based browsers (e.g., Vivaldi, etc.) and you are unable to access the above installer links, you're more than likely experiencing the results of a new security feature that was silently pushed out to the browsers, which blocks .exe/.msi/etc downloads without any visible error or prompt on the browser's frontend user space. In order to bypass this, please try these steps:

a. Right-click the link you're trying to download, and select "Save link as..."
b. Choose your save location and select "Save"
c. On the bottom edge of your browser window, the Downloads bar should now appear and the file will show up with a red error icon, attempting to block the download. Press the caret button and select "Keep"

Thank you for trialing Nitro and I hope this helps.