Trail expired immediately upon downloading

Cory Laidlaw

I have a client who is the owner of his company. We are looking into Nitro as a solution for him and his business, however immediately upon downloading the software it said that the trial was expired. I have his email for his account that can be supplied privately. Please let me know what we can do to get him up and running, as I believe he will move to buy it once he can get some time with the software.

Thank you,

Cory

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Cory Laidlaw,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

If this is the first time the user install Nitro PDF Pro on the machine and it went straight to the expired trial, this issue is related to the strange activity of the generated Nitro Computer ID on the machine, and for some reason, we cannot reset the trial period back to 14-day trial.

While we are investigating this 'Trial Expired' upon new/fresh installation, we recommend to purchase the license and run a full test of the software in less than 30 days. If you find that it is not the software that fits your need, reach out to us and we will process a refund on your behalf.

Thank you for the kind understanding, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,