Unable to Submit Support Ticket

Chad Hill

I was trying to submit a support ticket but it stated that there was a problem with submitting it, and I need to post in this community forum for assistance on fixing this.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Chad Hill,

Thank you for reaching out through our community forums. 

My apologies if you cannot proceed with submitting a support ticket. Could you please take a screenshot of the issue if it is still occur on your end?

Also, are you experiencing an installation or activation issue on your Nitro PDF Pro? If any of these is correct, please provide the following:

1. Screenshot of the issue or any error message.
2. The serial number you are using to activate Nitro PDF Pro. 
3. The version and exact build of your Nitro PDF Pro. This information can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro.

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind regards,

Hello,

I took a screenshot, but there doesn't appear to be an option to upload the screenshot or paste it directly into the forum.  The error that I am getting is Oops! Something went wrong with your submission. Please try submitting your ticket again.  I click it a second time and get the same message.  I click on it a third time and get the following: Hmm…something still seems to be wrong with submitting your ticket. Please head to our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

v/r,

Chad

OK, I finally got it to take my information but it is directing me to either use the User Guide, Knowledgebase or Community Forum.  Why isn't there an option to submit a trouble ticket?  How do I access the VIP Access?

• I agree 1

• 1 year later...