downloaded program to use the 14-day free trial, created account and now it says "Expired trial" - never used this product before

Cory Mahler

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Cory Mahler,

Thank you for your posts and our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

While we are still investigating this 'Trial Expired' issue upon installing the program for the first time on your machine, we highly recommend purchasing 'Nitro PDF Pro' by going to our webpage  https://www.gonitro.com/pricing#nitro-pdf-pro

We recommend to purchase the license and run a full test of the software in less than 30 days and rest assured that if in case Nitro PDF Pro does not fit your needs, we can process a refund in your behalf.

Thank you for your patience and again, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Cory Mahler,

This issue is not happening to all the first time installations for trial period but if it happens, we noticed some strange activity against the computer ID and for some reason, we cannot reset the trial period back to 14-day trial. 

We have already reported this issue and at this point, it is being investigated so unfortunately, there is no short-term solution for it. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

We are offering the full refund (within 30 days from the date of purchase) to the users who would like to trial the software but cannot do so due to the "Expired Trial" issues then opted to buy the license. There is a purchase record from our merchant and an invoice that will serve as a receipt that you can present if you decide to refund the software within the 30-day period. 

I understand that it's hard to purchase a license without testing or trialing the software, but rest assured that this offer for refund is true (and not some sort of scam) up to the process of completing it. 

Thank you for your patience in this matter. 

Kind regards,

• 2 months later...
marina tsikoura

Hi, has this issue been resolved now? I get the exact same expired message, even though I only downloaded the software today and I am using a new computer.

Thanks,

Marina

Edited by marina tsikoura