Document isn't Printing w/ Edits

T S

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @T S

Thanks for your message - I'm happy to assist you.

So that we can troubleshoot the problem, please provide me with the following:

• The file you are trying to print
  • What exact version of Nitro you are using. You can find this information by opening Nitro. Go to the Help tab, then click About Nitro Pro.
  • Your specific step by step workflow so we can test (your print settings too)
  • Your printer's brand and model
  • A screen shot of what you are seeing and a scanned printout so we can see the difference

I look forward to your response.

Pardon the late response...I just saw this. Here are my comments to your questions:

• The file you are trying to print A Word doc. saved as a PDF
  • What exact version of Nitro you are using. You can find this information by opening Nitro. Go to the Help tab, then click About Nitro Pro. 13.40.0.811
  • Your specific step by step workflow so we can test (your print settings too) Opened a PDF in NP, typed text, saved, print preview (no new/edit text displayed, although displayed on screen)
  • Your printer's brand and model HP 8600 
  • A screen shot of what you are seeing and a scanned printout so we can see the difference Can't attach Screenshots
  •  

Leslie:

I need my Serial # to upgrade, so that should be easy enough and the printer drivers were removed and reloaded. We were able to print before, although now, we only see a blank doc. after editing.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @T S

I can see that you were able submit a ticket regarding this.

We will continue to communicate with you through that support ticket.

• 2 weeks later...
Felikss Delle
On 10/26/2021 at 6:52 PM, Leslie Villarin said:

Hello @T S

I can see that you were able submit a ticket regarding this.

We will continue to communicate with you through that support ticket.

Dear @Leslie Villarin  and @T S ,

I have absolutely same issue to be able to add or edit text via "Text type" function in my Nitro Pro 13.49.2.993 or for example by adding measurements on just created PFD document from MS Word or existing PDF via "Review / Measure". I can see those edits in the saved PDF file but all that becomes blank when trying to print on my KYOCERA M6230cidn printer. Those edits are disappearing already in the preview windows of ANY printers available for me, even if I would like to print to the Nitro Pro. 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @felikks

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I have created a support ticket so that we can troubleshoot this issue with you directly.

Cheers!

Felikss Delle
On 11/5/2021 at 11:28 AM, Leslie Villarin said:

Hello @felikks

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I have created a support ticket so that we can troubleshoot this issue with you directly.

Cheers!

Hi @Leslie Villarin , I have replied to your Ticket's e-mail message just recently .

best regards// Felikss