Signing with a Topaz Signature Pad

Michael Rodriguez

Michael Rodriguez

Hello,

Does anyone know how to get Nitro Pro 13 to recognize a Topaz Signature pad when creating a signature using QuickSign? 

There is a user guide for this specific scenario here: How to Stamp your Signature with QuickSign | Nitro (gonitro.com)

However, when I go to create a new signature with QuickSign, Topaz is not listed.  The only options that I have to create a quick signature are: Handwritten, From File, Draw, and WebCam.

This is for a Topaz Model T-LBK755SE-BHSB-R signature pad.  I know the signature pad works because I can digitally with it in Adobe Reader.

Nitro Pro 13.13.49.2.993.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Michael Rodriguez,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to sync Topaz device, please make sure you are running the SigPlus 64-bit package.

To use the Topaz device in 64-bit version of Nitro, you need to install the 64-bit version of Topaz driver, which can be downloaded from the following address: http://www.topazsystems.com/Software/sigplus64.exe 

Once the 64-bit driver is installed, please follow these steps to using the Topaz Signature Pad:

1. On the Home tab, in the Tools panel, click the arrow under the QuickSign button. Select Create New Signature. The Create New Signature dialog appears.

2. Click the Topaz option that appears only if your computer has a Topaz device installed. Here is a link for the software: https://www.sigpluspro.com/index.html 

3. Use your Topaz stylus to sign your signature into QuickSign. Click Restart to sign again.

4. To prevent unauthorized use of your signature, click Password Protect. Enter a password of your choice and click Ok to confirm.

5. Click Ok to create your QuickSign signature stamp

6. Click to place your signature onto the page

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.