Account Suspended

Richard Scarborough

Richard Scarborough

One of our users cannot sign into their Nitro account because they forgot their password. When they click reset password, she receives the email to reset it. When she clicks the link on the email to reset her password, it brings her to the nitro sign in page and says "Account Suspended please contact support".

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Richard,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Can you please sned me the email address so I can check the account?

Also, how many times did the user try to enter the password before clicking on forgot password? 

I look forward to your reply.

Richard Scarborough

The email is jbrackett@xxxxxxxxxxmedicalmanagement.com, I am unsure of how many times the user tried it. I do know it was multiple times.

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Richard Scarborough,

Our sincere apologies for the delay and looking at the affected email address, it is already Activate and we have executed a reset password on our so please have your user check his/her Inbox and Spam/Junk folders as sometimes our emails goes there.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Sizwe Dondolo
On 10/28/2021 at 4:59 PM, Leslie Villarin said:

Hello Richard,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Can you please sned me the email address so I can check the account?

Also, how many times did the user try to enter the password before clicking on forgot password? 

I look forward to your reply.

Hi 

I'm experiencing the same issue as Richard. One of my users cannot login to request signatures or prepare batches for signature.

When she tries to login via gonitro.com it says "Account Suspended Contact Administrator". We've tried to reset her password but it yields the same results.

Please assist as soon as possible.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Sizwe Dondolo,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please send me the email address so I can check the account in our Cloud server?

Lastly, how many times did the user try to enter the password?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

• 1 month later...
Sizwe Dondolo

Hi Allain,

The issue was resolved a day after my post. but the issue has returned now.

For clarity, she only entered the password once and received a message saying please try again later. She tried later and it yielded the same  results. she then tried the forgot password option. But never received the link.

The final straw is when she tried to reset the password via sso.gonitro.com. she received the link but the error message was "Account Suspended". We've been stuck and unable to get any documents signed because of this issue.