Can't Print from File Explorer with Nitro 13

itsupport@corcoranjennison.com

Hi

I am using Nitro Pro version 13.50.4.1013, and I am on Windows 10 21H1 64x bit

When I try to print from file explorer by right clicking on the pdf file and select print, I receive the following error message

Nitro Pro has failed to print the document '<filename>' to printer '(null)'.

I check the control panel/settings and confirmed there is default printer set already. At the moment, when I try to print pdf I have to open the pdf on nitro and print it from the app. I haven't had this problem up until a few days ago, there haven't bene any changes to my computer or any updates. And I can confirm I only receive this error message when using Nitro, printing from file explorer works with other PDF programs and microsoft office.

Can you tell me if there is setting on Nitro that I need to set to get this working so I can print multiple pdf's from file explorer by right clicking on the file and selecting print?

Thank you!

Regards, 

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Allain Umailin -

I can confrim this occurs with every file on the computer no matter where it is saved (network location, local desktop, downloads, onedrive, etc). And again, nitro is the only program providing the "null" printer error, if we try to quick print with other programs it prints successfully.

On 11/19/2021 at 3:43 PM, Allain Umailin said:

Hello @itsupport@corcoranjennison.com,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Does this happen with every file or with one specific file only?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @itsupport@corcoranjennison.com,

Thank you for your response and my sincere apologies for the delay.

Could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 13?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.