How do I tell if my VIP Access is active?

Matt Kempf

Hello,

I originally purchased the Nitro Productivity Suite (which includes Nitro Pro) in October of 2019. I added Nitro VIP Access which was supposed to provide product updates for a year and premium support, and when 2020 rolled around I received an email in October that it was about to expire. I purchased an extension to the service, but then didn't receive one this year when it occurred to me earlier this month that I hadn't received a renewal email in October like the year before.

One of the things I have found challenging is being able to tell whether or not I have VIP Access. It says I have an Expired Plan in Nitro Sign so I assume that means I don't, but this isn't clear from the website. There doesn't appear to be anything on any of the Nitro web pages that I can go to which shows the status of an account. It's possible I am simply not sure where to find that information, but the process of submitting a ticket is not straightforward. If you click on Sales, it wants you to put in business information for how many potential licenses it might be. If you click on Other, it directs you to somewhere other than submitting a ticket in order to get assistance such as the Community Forum. So, a bit of feedback here, is that Nitro could make this process a little easier to find this information.

In an attempt to see if I could resolve the Expired Plan message in Nitro Sign, I clicked on a previous cleverbridge email and was able to purchase Nitro VIP Access again. Unfortunately, this hasn't resolved the Expired Plan message in Nitro Sign, and I'm still not sure what the status of my account is. The latest version of Nitro Pro is activated (13.50.4.1013) so the software is still activating the latest version.

If it would be possible to find out more information about the status of my VIP Access to Nitro Pro so that I can maintain the software subscription that would be greatly appreciated. I didn't see a forum that might be for payment and billing issues, so I've just put it in the General Product Use forum. I'm sorry if this isn't the right place!

Thank you for any help you can provide.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @kindan_online@yahoo.com

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please try to login again on your Nitro Sign account using the yahoo email address and see if you still get the Expired Plan message?

Regarding the status of your recent VIP Access purchase, please allow me to create a support case and reach you from there.

Kind regards,

7 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @kindan_online@yahoo.com

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please try to login again on your Nitro Sign account using the yahoo email address and see if you still get the Expired Plan message?

Regarding the status of your recent VIP Access purchase, please allow me to create a support case and reach you from there.

Kind regards,

Hi Reymund,

Thank you for the quick reply. It now says Premium Plan (Promo) instead of Expired Plan. Does that sound like what you were expecting?

Matt