How to re-activate your licence if " you have trouble re-activating your license"

Steve Ing

I cannot reactivate my Nitro Pro 9 licence, notwithstanding that I have the serial N° , the installation ID and the Cleverbridg referral N° of the licence I bought.

The problem is that the URL involved in the on line activation process https://www.nitropdf.com/activation  is not working, so I can't get the needed activation certificate.

Practically, I'm in the situation described here Activating Nitro Pro | Nitro (gonitro.com) where it seems the solution can be found... but when I followed the instruction on this page (I filled in the serial N° and pressed the button DEACTIVATE), all I got is the message "Please select devices to deactivate". Unfortunately, no device is shown, so I'm stuck. See the linked image:

https://ibb.co/RDssJyC

Maybe I missed or misunderstood something, anyway I need to regain use of my licence of Nitro 9 (whose functionalities are more than enough for me).

Please, help me to get what I need. Thanks.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Stefano Inglese

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and older and its activation servers have been shut down. Thus, any new activation or deactivation attempts on these versions will no longer work. 

You can still use your existing serial number as long as you install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574). The installer can be located from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click only the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link  

Once Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574, you should be able to activate it using your existing license. To activate, open the software then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button. 

Kind regards,

Thank you very much for your prompt, kind and really helpful answer!

Everything worked perfectly and now I can again enjoy the benefits of Nitro, which makes me feel better!

Kind regards,

Jema-Marie Twin

I was using version 10, and this method worked for me.

Anyone trying to activate, just make sure you haven't accidentally installed version 13, it wont work otherwise.

• 2 years later...
Steve Ing
On 12/1/2021 at 7:21 PM, Reymund Oyong said:

Hi @Stefano Inglese

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and older and its activation servers have been shut down. Thus, any new activation or deactivation attempts on these versions will no longer work. 

You can still use your existing serial number as long as you install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574). The installer can be located from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click only the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link  

Once Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574, you should be able to activate it using your existing license. To activate, open the software then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button. 

Kind regards,

Hi Reymund,

I upgraded my computer from Win 10 to Win 11 and my apps - among which Nitr Pro 12 - are to be reinstalled. Please, send a link where I can still find the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574), of which I am more than satisfied, so that I can download and install it again, then re-activate it using my serial number .

Thanks