License question

JLorenzo

I have always found luck with old emails.  Nitro sends an authorization to the purchasing email that bought the product.  The email would include the serial number used for the product.

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi JLorenzo,

Thanks for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Myquade is right. Aside from that, depending on where your client purchased Nitro Pro, his serial number may be in one of several different places. Here's a link I think would help locate his license:

http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/locate/000001640

If that doesn't help, kindly log a ticket using the following link:

https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

Cheers!

hi there, I have nitro pro since more than 6 months and all of a sudden when I want to transform a PDF file into a word document a so called "permission password" is required. Any idea from where this password can be obtained? Thanks scotty

• Power User
Steven Zakulec
On 2/25/2017 at 5:13 AM, scottydxb said:

hi there, I have nitro pro since more than 6 months and all of a sudden when I want to transform a PDF file into a word document a so called "permission password" is required. Any idea from where this password can be obtained? Thanks scotty

Unfortunately, that password was set by the creator of the PDF- there's nothing support can do to help you here, as Nitro is just following the PDF standard here.  If you can contact the person you got the PDF from, maybe they are willing to share the password.

If every document is requiring a password to convert it, that's a different story, and one you should reach out to support about, because that's a possible issue with the software itself.

Archived