How to activate when https://nitropdf.com/activation isn't working ?

Médéric Barbe

Médéric Barbe

Hello,

I just switch computer and i want to use NitroPro 12. But how to activate ?

The link provide by the activation windows isn't working anymore. 

Please can you help ?

Best regard

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Médéric Barbe

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Médéric Barbe

We have recently upgraded our activation servers. Please install the latest Nitro Pro 12 update (12.16.9.574) so you can reactivate successfully: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Then activate with your Nitro Pro 12 serial number.

I hope this helps!

Médéric Barbe

Hello and thank for your help.

Unfortunatly I'm unable to install 12.16.9.574. Nitro Pro setup wizard has failed. I uninstall the previous version restart my computer.

I checked, no more nitro folder in /Programme and i even try to install on another disk without success.

I have no problem to install 12.16.3.574, i was hoping it was possible de update from .3.574 to .9.574 directly from Nitro Pro App.

Please what can i do ?

Michael Dembski

I have basically the same issue (series # not recognized)  but with Version 11.  I would also like to upgrade but my registration code is not recognized for that either.  I submitted a support ticket but it just referred back to back to buy a full version with nothing as an upgrade.

Michael Dembski

Is there anyone that can help me with this?  I am stuck in a loop.  I am trying to upgrade and serial # not recognized.  My email to support told me to enter the serial # (even though I told them it wasn't working) to upgrade but of course it doesn't work.  I can't seem to get any help with this. 

Médéric Barbe

I finally could install the version 12 downloaded from the official link. And activation was sucessfull.

I don't know why this wouldn't work last week.

Best regard

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Ruurd Offringa

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and older and its activation servers have been shut down. Thus, any new activation or deactivation attempts on these versions will no longer work. 

To get a successful activation using your version 8 license, please install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574). The installer can be located from the following location: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link 

Once Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 is installed, you should be able to activate using your existing serial number.
To activate, open Nitro PDF Pro then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button. 

Kind regards,