Snapshot - ERASE not working well

Sandeep Shah

Sandeep Shah

Hi

i am using NITRO PRO 11.0.8.470  

since 2..3 weeks the SNAPSHOT feature is not working well. earlier i could take a snapshot / ERase very accurately with my Mouse. now I cannot FINE adjust this. it does a Very large selection. first i assumed it is some problem with my laptop touch pad . i tried with external mouse but same problem exist

this selection problem is for SNAPSHOT or for WHITE OUT - ERASE

Also how can i upgrade to the latest version of Nitro PRO?

thank you for your help

Sandeep

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Sandeep Shah

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that Nitro Pro 11 and older are already discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy 
However, you can still use your existing license to activate the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12. If you would like to upgrade to that version, download and install Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574) from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

Once Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 is installed, you should be able to activate using your existing version 11 license. 
To activate, go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro then click the Activate button. 

If you would like to upgrade your license to version 13 with a discounted price, please let me know so we could check the upgrade eligibility of your license. 

Regarding the selection using Snapshot and Whiteout, please try to zoom the page then see if you can accurately select the area that you would like to take a snapshot or apply whiteout. 

Kind regards, 

Hi Reymund

thank you . this problem is solved. i installed the 12.16.9.574 and the SNAP feature works now. THank you

however my PRINTING (print to pdf) now stopped. can you please help?

Also what are the advanced features for Version 13 and the discounted price

thank you

Sandeep

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Sandeep Shah

Are you getting an error message when you print a document to PDF using the Nitro PDF Creator? If yes, could you please take a screenshot? 

Also, have you tried repairing Nitro Pro? 
Repairing it will also repair the Nitro PDF Creator virtual printer. You can repair Nitro through the Windows Control Panel's Programs and Features. From there, select Nitro Pro then click Repair.

Regarding Nitro PDF Pro 13, it comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. To know more about Nitro PDF Pro 13, I recommend to visit our Release Notes page at https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/release-notes

Kind regards,