Verifying 64-bit Version Of Nitro Pro

Travis Lloyd

I have just installed the latest version (13.53.3.1073) of Nitro Pro and I'd like to verify that I have the 64-bit version of the program. I don't seem to find that information under the Help - About setting; all it gives me is the version number. I'm running it on 64-bit Windows 10 Pro 21H2. Please advise how to determine if it's the 64 or 32-bit iteration of the program. Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Travis Lloyd

Thanks for reaching out to us!

If you are able to install it, that means you have the correct 64-bit version. It errors out if you try install the wrong one.

You'll find the correct and updated installer here: https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads

Please let me know if you have other questions.

Thank you. I suppose it is the 64-bit version, since it installed with no problem. However, I was wondering if you could look at something within the program itself (Help, About or whatever) that would indicate that it's the 64-bit version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Travis Lloyd

You can use the Support tools to see if your Nitro PDF Pro is 32bit or 64bit. To access this, click the Support Tools under Help tab. Inside Support Tools, under Support tab, it will display the details of your Nitro PDF Pro. See screenshot below:

image.png.47d7746268ca74f5be8fbc7034d751a1.png

x64 means the software is in 64bit. 

Kind regards,