Computer permanently Crashed and need to install on new computer

Perino Orlando

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Perino Orlando,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Perino Orlando

I do not have the serial number as the computer has crashed permanently and I cannot retrieve it. I have 3 (possibly more) licenses. This one is on the laptop which I cannot retrieve. I bought a new laptop and want to install it there. I assume you can move the license.

Perino Orlando

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Perino Orlando,

I am afraid I am unable to find purchase under your name or email address.

In order to help you with your request, could you please provide the following information for me?

-The full name and address of the purchaser
-The email address used to purchase Nitro Pro

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Perino Orlando

I have several emails I use.

Perry Orlando

info@cyxxxxxanz.com

ixxxxs@pexxxxxxrlando.com

pxxxyoxxxxndo@gmail.com

It should be one of them

Perry

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Perino Orlando,

Those email addresses did not result to any purchase.

Could you please provide the name of Company you purchased the program for?

Do you have another email address that you may have used aside from above you provided?

Edited by Allain Umailin

You say that you can't find me on Nitro. I am now in my office and have it open on that computer. I assume it is the same email. Where can I find that.

Serial Number on this one begins with 504916XXXXXXXXXXXX

This is silly that you can't find it and I don't have the time to mess around. As I understand Nitro I will continue to use it. We will be expanding to 12 computers soon. Is there volume pricing?

Perry

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Perry,

Thank you for your response, however, it is really important to know the details of this purchase like what email address was used or a copy of the invoice because installers for retail and business are different.

Additionally when purchasing a volume license, our Sales Team can only process purchases for 20 or more users.