Nitro Pro 6 will not activate

Noel Pendley

Hello.  Installing Nitro Pro 6 and will not activate.  When attempting to activate receive a popup window that says "unknown error."  I have checked my licenses on the site and they show available activations.   The license does say "12".  Do I need to use the download of version 12 rather than the CD's I am currently installing from?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Noel Pendley,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and older and its activation servers have been shut down. This is why you cannot activate or deactivate. 
However, your license was reset and transferred to our new activation server and will now work with the current build of Nitro Pro 12.

You can download the Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 installer from the following location:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link.  

Once Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 is installed, you should be able to activate using your existing version 11 license. 
To activate, go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro then click the Activate button. 

If you cannot proceed with the activation, please provide your Nitro Pro serial number.

Kind regards,