Unable to Activate

dkutner@gmail.com

dkutner@gmail.com

Hello,

I'm quite frustrated as the pro app has stopped working again on my Windows machine. I installed the app on a virtual windows machine on my mac and this may have given rise to the problem - I have since uninstalled from both devices and re-installed a number of times on my actual windows (that I intend to keep). I was trying to see if I could work with virtual windows using parallels on my macbook but the "Teams" video calling capability is flawed so I'm back to two machines.

In any event I'm without Nitro - can anyone help?

I've tried the deactivate route - no success

I've followed a URL showing me how to remove old installs fully and reinstall version 12 for my machine - no success.

I have a licence and expect the product to work - so frustrating... can anyone shed some light or help me fix this?

Thank you,

Darren

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @dkutner@gmail.com

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please provide your Nitro Pro serial number and the version/build of Nitro PDF Pro that is installed on your machine? The details can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. Also, what is the exact error message you get when you attempt to activate the software?

Kind regards,

dkutner@gmail.com

HELLO - PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP?

See above - I can no longer use my licenced product!

I have tried using the latest version (13) - not working

I have tried using the older version (12) - not working

I have tried deactivating the licence - not working

Every time I get the error message "serial number entered does not exist" and to contact support.

THERE IS NO SUPPORT TO CONTACT - WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

NOTHING IS WORKING

I have written on Twitter - no response

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP?

2075483877_Screenshot2022-01-24102308Nitro.thumb.jpg.f8f4649a5b29d88a86a7b9be0165cc3c.jpg

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @dkutner@gmail.com

My sincere apologies for the delay. I can confirm that the serial number you provided is an active and valid version 13 serial number. This should let you activate Nitro PDF Pro as long as the version installed in version 13. 

Please uninstall Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 on your computer then install Nitro PDF Pro 13 by downloading the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13'  link.

Once installed, verify the version and build under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. If it shows 13.53.3.1073, activate it using your serial number that ends with 5103.

Please let me know how it works for you. 

Kind regards,