PDF not loading correctly between machines

Patrick Bolch

Patrick Bolch

Hello,

We have two workstations running Nitro, one has been running for about one year without issue.
We have recently added a second installation and it has had a number of issues.

The new workstation regularly reports a PDF is damaged, even when it will open correctly on the old workstation without any issue
The new workstation will also open a PDF without reporting it is damaged, but the actual content is completely wrong (missing items, a completely blacked out page etc), again the old workstation can use PDF without any issues.

I have tried to install 15.35 (Matching old workstation), 15.50 and 15.53 and none of these work correctly.

The new workstation is a HP running Windows 11, the old workstation is a HP running windows 10 if that is of any relevance.

Can you please advise how we can correct this?

Thanks

Patrick

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Patrick Bolch,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further troubeshoot this rare issue on the new machine,could you please provide the Nitro PDF Pro 13 serial number in it? To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

And could you please clarify that the old machine can open the same PDF files without issues that the new machine is reporting as damaged/missing items//blacked out?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.