Cant reactivate my license.

Alessandra Halliburton

Alessandra Halliburton

What I am getting now is to DEACTIVATE but it does not give me any information on how to deactivated.   I reset my old computer but did not deactivate the license.  Thought the reinstallation would do so.  I purchased a new computer and installing on this one.   Here is the message I received.  Did not give me a computer name to deactivate. 

Once you click “Deactivate”, you can activate your license immediately by entering the below serial number into Nitro Pro.

Serial Number 234***************
Version 12
Status Active
Number of Activations 0
Number of Activations Allowed 2
Deactivate
Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Alessandra Halliburton

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To successfully activate using that serial number, please ensure that you install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574). The installer can be located from the following location:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link

Once installed, you can verify the version and build by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. Once confirmed that it is on 12.16.9.574, you can activate by clicking the Activate button then enter the serial number and click Activate. 

If you are interested to upgrade this license to version 13 with a discounted price, please let me know so we could check the upgrade eligibility. 

We recommend to upgrade to our latest version, V13, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. 

Kind regards,