Nitro Pro 13.44.0.0896 not printing all pages in PDF documentg

Brent Payne

This support note is in reference to a Nitro PRO installed on a fellow colleague's Windows 10 system.  

When attempting to print PDF documents from Nitro Pro, the system will only print "SOME" of the pages (random), not ALL of the pages in the document.  

Please provide suggested actions or software updates to remedy this issue. 

Thank you, 

A. Brent Payne

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Brent Payne

Thanks for your message - I'm happy to assist you.

So that we can troubleshoot the problem, please provide me with the following:

•    Please send us the specific brand and model and the type of printer drivers in use (PS, PCL, KX, etc)
•    Kindly send us the file that you are printing for testing and also a scanned copy of the printout for comparison.
•    Please specify Your specific step by step workflow so we can replicate this on our end
•    Some screenshots would be very helpful as well

I look forward to your response.

Leslie - Hello, and thank you for responding to my printing issue.  Following are responses to your comments:

• The printer is a Lexmark T640, used in a network environment.  All other applications of this user (besides NitroPDF) printing to this printer have no issues.  The printer driver is PCL. 
  • Attached is a 3 page file for which the issue is exhibited. (Unfortunately, I cannot find an "attach file" link in this post box - can you let me know how to attach and send a file within this website?)
  • When printing the attached file using  "ALL PAGES" from NitroPDF on the affected desktop machine, the system will print the FIRST PAGE and the THIRD PAGE, but does not print Page Two.  HOWEVER, when printing this same file from another system on the network (using NitroPDF as well), the system prints all three pages just fine.  This file WAS NOT created in NitroPDF - it was created in MS Publisher, and created using "SAVE AS PDF" from MS Publisher
  •  No Screenshots are provided - the issue is clearly described above.  

Thank you, 

A. Brent Payne

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Brent Payne

Can you please test the latest build of Nitro Pro 13? The latest build at the moment is 13.53, and a newer build is expected to be released very soon: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

If that does not work, kindly send me your serial number so I can locate your account and create a support ticket for you and communicate with you directly.

I look forward to your response.

Hi Leslie- 

Subsequent to the original post, I had uninstalled NitroPDF and installed version 13.53.3.1073, and the same result is occurring.  

The serial number (my wife's' computer) is *.. 

I look forward to communicating with you directly.  I will be happy to provide the sample 3 page file for which only 2 pages are emerging from the Nitro system with the above serial number.  

Thank you.  

Brent

Edited by Leslie Villarin
Deleted Confidential Info

• 1 month later...

We are having issues printing detailed documents from NitroPro. For instance, some layers on a graph or drawing will not print but plain text will print. Can someone please assist in this matter?