Need Information Regarding Ongoing Use Of Mac Version Software

Stan TAYLOR

I am having problems using PDFpenPro v13.1 running under macOS Monterey v12.1.

FYI initially I was unable to ascertain the details regarding Upgrading and directed toward the Forum(s) [?] the Options offered were ALL Greyed OUT.

I scanned down [and skimmed over] the List of existing Posts and hit the 'Load More......' many times, without finding anything seemingly in the ball park area needed. Eventually an option to 'Create a New Topic' appeared at the top left of the page. So here I am.

Please tell me:

1. Are Nitro supporting PDFpenPro v13.1?

2. What do I need to do, as an Individual Non Business Consumer, to Upgrade?

3. What will be the implications of the Upgrade mentioned in Item #2 above?

Thanks for your time, best wishes, Stan

15 hours ago, Stan TAYLOR said:

Please tell me:

1. Are Nitro supporting PDFpenPro v13.1?

2. What do I need to do, as an Individual Non Business Consumer, to Upgrade?

3. What will be the implications of the Upgrade mentioned in Item #2 above?

I seem to have answered my own questions, if I am incorrect please explain where and what mistakes have been made. Thank you.

A 1. I have just downloaded and Test Run the currently, 2022-01-26, available version of PDFpenPro for macOS. It seems to be identical in all respects, to my existing version of PDFpenPro, in that it also replicates the current problems I am experiencing. Clearly the 'support' being offered is not fit for purpose.

A 2. This implies that currently there is no Upgrade Path for PDFpenPro.

A 3. It is apparent that I am currently stuck with no route(s) to get up and running properly, therefore there are nil implications involved regarding Nitro.

NB. I have Uninstalled the recently, 2022-01-26, Downloaded version of PDFpenPro.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Stan TAYLOR,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and sincere apologies for the delay.

In order to further assist you, could you please share more details of the issues you are currently experiencing with your PDFpen Pro 13.1 (our latest release)?

Are these issues happening at random times with specific PDF files?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.