Lost password; new computer installation;already have Serial # from purchase of Nitro 12 two years ago . . .

Robert Payne

1) Purchased new laptop; moved data from desktop to new laptop; tried to access Nitro after data migration but received message "Do not  have sufficient privileges to access"; downloaded Nitro 12 again and a new serial # provided - DO NOT WANT TO GET BILLED 14 DAYS FROM NOW WHEN I ALREADY HAVE A LICENSE.

2) Attempted on numerous occasions to log in with other user name and password but password was apparently not correct; Requested to reset password clicking for new password link tp be sent to my e-nail address - NEVER GOT THE RETURN MAIL WITH THE PASSWORD LINK.

3) Im an old person used to telephonic customer service  - realize you dont have it but there is got to be a better way to reach the company. I know Im dreaming but I want to stay loyal to Nitro as we have had it for use for over 5 years now - PLEASE HELP!

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Robert Payne

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I can see a version 12 license purchased under your email address. To successfully activate using this license, please ensure that you install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 which is 12.16.9.574. You can check what version and build is installed on your computer by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

If you are not on Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574, you can install it by downloading the installer from the following location:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

Once Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 is installed, you should be able to activate by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro then click the Activate button. Enter your serial number and click Activate. 

Regarding the login, I believe you are referring to the Nitro Sign. If this is correct, do you still need to reset your Nitro Sign account that is associated to your email address?

Kind regards,

Hi Reymund:

Thank you very much for your reply to my mail above. 

Whatever sign-in used to access Nitro was done solely to obtain access to Nitro Pro as I am not sure of my original password used when I opened my original account under the e-mail address you found. I do  not want Nitro Sign and never intended to activate an account there. 

On multiple occasions (including the date and time responding to you), I have tried to obtain a reset of my password by entering my original username and waiting for the system to send a link to my e-mail in order to reset my password, but the reset mail have NEVER BEEN SENT to my e-mail address. 

The question now is: HOW DO I GET MY PASSWORD RESET IN NITRO WITHOUT RECEIVING THE AUTOMATED LINK VIA MAIL FROM NITRO?

If the above can be addressed, then there will be no lingering issues with Nitro for me.  HELP!!!

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Robert Payne

We can do the password reset on your Nitro Sign account that is associated with the email address ****@intl-tax.com. Once we do that, please check your inbox as well as the spam/junk mail folder for the password reset instructions. Our sincere apologies, but the password reset is the only option to reset the password which comes through an email. 

Also, Nitro PDF Pro and Nitro Sign are two different services. Nitro PDF Pro is a PDF editing software that is installed on a Windows machine. A software that is used to create and edit PDF documents. While Nitro Sign is a web based e-signing solutions, and the account is not automatically created when you purchase a Nitro PDF Pro license. The Nitro Sign account will only exists through the Sign Up process. 

You can continue to use Nitro PDF Pro to create and edit PDF documents without logging in to Nitro Sign. 

Please let me know if you would like to proceed with resetting your Nitro Sign account password. Once you have an access, you can have the option to delete it.

Kind regards,

Hi Reymund:

Thanks for your reply but I ONLY NEED THE PASSWORD RESET ON MY NITRO PDF PRO which is associated with the email address of ******@mindspring.com, which you indicated in your original response of January 27 (above) you saw version 12 purchased under the above mentioned email. The password associated with my Nitro PDF Pro has been lost and no longer know what the password is (NOTE: I am running the current 12.16.9.574 version). It appears I cannot have a password reset unless I know the current password (which I no longer know). This is the only area of assistance and help that I need.

PLEASE DISREGARD ANY DISCUSSION REGARDING NITRO SIGN which is associated with the email address ****@intl-tax.com. I signed up for it in error in my attempts to find the password for my ******@mindspring.com account. We already use a document signing app for our business. I intend to delete Nitro Sign immediately once the Nitro PDF Pro issue has been resolved.

Hope this brings more clarity to my issue.

Regards,

Robert Payne

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Robert Payne

The email address I mentioned initially was from the ****@intl-tax.com as this is the email address you used here in Community Forums. 

Please send me the complete email address of ******@mindspring.com so I can search for it. You can send me a private message for the complete email address or you can post it here and we will hid it before making the post public. 

Kind regards,

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Reymund:

Left you a message back on 2/7 as a reply to your mail of 2/6 above. For some reason, it has been a week since my message was sent and there has been no response nor was my message approved by the moderator. The problem was that I left my personal email here and was hoping that the moderator would have hidden the mail address so that only you would have had access to it. I have noticed that since sending the message that was neither answered nor approved by the moderator, the chain of messages has been viewed 88  times, more that anyone other chain in this particular category, thus allowing my mail address to have been seen by strangers.

I have deleted the message as I have been receiving more spam mail messages than ever since the posting of my mail address. If you remain interested in assisting in what is perceived as a simple matter to resolve, I will look forward to this message being approved so that you may receive it and reply accordingly. If you do reply, please instruct as to how to send you a private message in order to resend my mail address again without making it publicly available.

Regards,

Robert Payne

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Robert Payne

My apologies for the inconvenience. I consistently make the email address you post here as hidden but for the last post, we apologize if it did not get hidden. 

Please reach out to me through private message so I could check again the email address. 

Thank you for your patience in this matter. 

Kind regards,