Nitro 13.58.0.1180 Crashes When Printing

Chuck Clifton

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Chuck Clifton

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please allow me to ask for additional information to further troubleshoot this issue:

• Could you please describe if there is a specific workflow or file involved that will trigger the application to crash?
• When the application crashes, does it generate a crash report or it simply turns into a not responding state? 
• Does it happen to every documents you open or print in Nitro PDF Pro?
• Any changes on the machine that you are aware of before experiencing the issue?

Lastly, have you tried repairing Nitro PDF Pro in Windows Control Panel > Programs and Features? If not, please do the repair then see if the issue persists.

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @jason s

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I understand that you have already tried repairing and uninstalling Nitro PDF Pro, but the issue persists. Please allow me to ask the same questions to further investigate this issue. Kindly provide the details to the following:

• The specific workflow or file involved that will trigger the application to crash.
• Does it generate a crash report or it simply turns into a not responding state? 
• Is your Nitro PDF Pro also in 13.58.0.1180? You can see this information under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro.
• Does it happen to every documents you open and print in Nitro PDF Pro?
• Any changes on the machine that you are aware of before experiencing the issue?

Kind regards,