Licensing issues despite having active activation key

Shawn Braden

One of our users is no longer activated despite purchasing the software only two months ago. We're using Nitro Pro PDF 13. I tried submitting a ticket online but no one gets back to me and it just takes me to a page with my license, which I've already recorded and don't need to be made aware of again.

I've tried manually activating (again) but it won't generate a certificate, without the certificate I can't activate the software. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I can't get anyone on the phone or find an email to contact. This is the worst experience i've ever had with software. Someone please help me, i'm really close you just never using this software or this company ever again.

Edited by Shawn Braden
Added version and clarification

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Shawn Braden,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

In order to further assist you, what build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.53.3.1073) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Lastly, please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 13. This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Shawn Braden,

Thank you for the private message.

We have received similar reports from a few users where the program is not detecting the machine's Internet connection that caused it to not generate an activation certificate and to further assist you in addressing this rare behavior, kindly update to Nitro PDF Pro 13.58 using below offline MSI Installers:

x32 https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.58.0.1180/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x86.msi
x64 https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.58.0.1180/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate by entering your serial number 50499x-xxxxxx-765252

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.