installation failed for 13.58 build

Partha Pratim Das

Partha Pratim Das

Hi,

@Allain UmailinI can see there is a new release Latest Version: 13.58.0.1180 | Release date: February 1, 2021. It says 1st Feb, 2021. I believe its a typo error. 

On another note, I have tried to install the new setup (the new exe file downloaded from the web), it says installation failed. Is it possible to get the msi file for the new release?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Partha

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Partha Pratim Das,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The released date has been fixed and with regard to our direct MSI installers for 13.58, here they are:

x32 https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.58.0.1180/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x86.msi 
x64 https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.58.0.1180/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Jonathan Zand

Upgrading from Nitro 11 to 13, but can't get 13 to install.  I uninstalled Nitro 11, then tried the Nitro_Pro13.exe - after the download completes, 'Nitro Pro Setup Wizard has failed'.   I then tried the x64.msi installer at the link @Allain Umailin provided above.  This terminates with 'Nitro Pro Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified...'

My OS is Windows 10Pro V20H2, build 19042.1526, 64-bit 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jonathan Zand,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 (per our Sunset Policy,  https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy ) and its activation servers have been shut down and you cannot activate Nitro PDF Pro 13 using your version 11 serial number 234601-xxxxxx-273887

We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 13, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. To upgrade to Nitro PDF Pro 13 at a discounted rate, please visit our Upgrade page https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade 

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Jonathan Zand

Hi @Allain Umailin,

Understood that Nitro Pro 11 is obsolete.  We purchased Nitro 13 in 2020, but my co-workers were having troubles with it, so I decided to hold off in hopes the software would become more robust.  I'm finally getting around to upgrading - regretting it now that the Nitro 13 install is being such a hassle.  My trouble is not the activation, it is the installation.  I was assuming I could install Nitro 13 as a trial, then immediately enter my Nitro 13 serial number to activate, however, the Nitro Pro Setup Wizard ends in error.  Please help me successfully install Nitro 13, so I can start working with pdf files again.     

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jonathan Zand,

I am afraid I am unable to find purchase for a Nitro PDF pro 13 under your name or email address.

In order to help you with your request, could you please provide the following information for me?

-The full name and address of the purchaser
-The email address used to purchase Nitro Pro
-A copy of the order invoice.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.