V13 Trial Failed and Now Can't Revert to V12

dee dee

Hello - I received a promo email to upgrade to v13.  I downloaded the trial version to confirm I wanted to upgrade but the trial immediately expired so I wasn't able to try it.  I then tried to go back to v12 but get an error that the Cmap folder is missing for Nitro12.

I now have no functioning pdf program  on my laptop so please help me just go back to Nitro12 which is awesome.

Thanks!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @dee dee

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I couldn't locate your Nitro Pro 12 serial number using the email address you provided. I can only find Nitro Pro 10. Can you please send me your version 12 serial number so I can check?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Dee Dee,

If you purchased Nitro Pro from our website please provide us with the following information so we can look up your account.

1.    First and last name of purchaser
2.    Email address used purchase Nitro
3.    Order reference number

Hi Leslie - yes, I only go through the official Nitro site.  I will need to locate the email with the order reference number. 

In the interim, please provide a link to Nitro 10 so I can download that one as I have been days without a PDF program and this only happened because I was trying the V13 which failed.  I was doing fine with V12 so am kicking myself for that now 😏