I'm having similar Installation issue

Mac Mccoy

Hello Allain,

I'm having similar issues. 1st Pro 11 reverted to trial mode; tried to reactivate by entering just the serial number but it wouldn't activate (-24 error as I recall); on the next try it automatically went to activate manually; supposedly, this is a no internet connection operation but it's not; it requires a logon to "nitropdf.com/activation" which doesn't work using the link; can get there by manually typing in the URL; once there I'm supposed to enter the ID number and serial, click submit (shows as "activate" to generate a text file for later use; regardless of how I enter it, I get "invalid data": I've gone through REVO Pro, Nitro cleanup tool, CCleaner scan, manually removing all "Nitro" related register entries, reinstalling Pro 11 and even Pro 12.16.9.574 msi (had to get that from another download site because your link wouldn't work.); ALL installs automatically went to manual mode; from there I went in circles as described above. I have Pro 8, 10, 11, 12. Also, I downloaded version 12.16.9.574 exe from your update site. When I try to install, it starts with the download but errors out just before starting the install. Right now, I don't have any version installed and have cleaned everything I could find related to Nitro. I can send you the serial(s) in a private message if desired. I've not hair left! Help! Thank you. Mac

'

For anyone at NitroPDF,

Why have ALL 'was working' versions of Nitro Pro 10, 11, 12 suddenly gone to Trial Mode? I have proper serial numbers for all these versions but I can not under any condition reactivate them. I am currently without any PDF Editors. Please advise.

Edited by Mac Mccoy
added comment

Mr Umailin,

Your link to the 12.16.9.574 x64 msi version does not work. I've downloaded the exe version of 12.16.9.574 but it stops just short of "install".  Also, I've seen version 12.17.0.584 msi. Is this a true release? I have sent you an email and posted on the forum under version 12 activation issues. Thanks.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Mac Mccoy,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and for the private message sent me.

For better handling of your concern and to clarify your purchases, I decided to just respond to the private message as it contains sensitive information (Order Numbers and serial numbers)

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.