Crash, no activation email and no license

Robert Simmons

Robert Simmons

Had a system crash and lost everything. My backups apparently didn't include anything related to Nitro. I have no software, no activation email and no license number. The support site is less than useless, and there's apparently no way for me to log into my account to retrieve my information. I believe I had version 12, but I'm not even sure about that. Does anyone know some secret way to access account information or actually contact Nitro support? All I can get to is the user guide, knowledge base, or here, which is obviously useless. Why do they have a link to submit a ticket when it never allows you to actually submit one? Crazy. Anyway, if anyone knows a fix for this, I'd appreciate knowing what it is before being forced to switch to another product that has actual support.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Robert Simmons,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

As per our server logs, we can see you were able to install Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 and activate using your Nitro Pro 10 serial number 234600-xxxxxx-901213

Do you still need further assistance here?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.