Address Book

Darren Pallett

Darren Pallett

HI

We have started using Nitrosign & are sending different documents to the same people for signing. Currently the e-mail addresses are being manually typed in. Is there anyway to add these to an address book our to be able to link to the Outlook address book.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Darren Pallett,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

At the moment, there is no option to manage the contacts in Nitro Sign nor the ability to import from the address book. 

The email address entered in the Recipient field during request signature (after being sent and signed) will be remembered by our Cloud server so you can use it in the future. However, you will need to enter the Name again when you use the same email address on a new Signature Request. 

I understand that re-typing the Names will require effort and time, however, this is the only option for now and a similar feature request is still open with our Cloud engineering team (no ETA yet on its release). 

In the meantime if you have an address book or spreadsheet of your regular recipients, you can copy the name from there and paste it whenever you request a signature in Nitro Sign.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions.