Re-installing my Nitro

Laurence Hunt

Laurence Hunt

My Nitro 8 needs re-installing on the same computer on which  Windows kernel files recently got corrupted and the OS drive with programs was irretrievable. The 'deactivation' instructions, on  re-installation of Nitro, seem to loop. I got as far as getting an ID certificate, but then I am halted by 'Please select devices to deactivate' whatever that means. I can get no joy. I have the Serial Number etc. Thank You! Laurence

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Laurence Hunt

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and older and its activation servers have been shut down. Thus, any activation or deactivation attempts on these versions will no longer work. However, old licenses were reset and transferred to the new activation server and will now work with the current build of Nitro Pro 12.

To continue on using your existing serial number, please ensure that you install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 which is  12.16.9.574

You can find Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 installer from the link below and activate it with your existing serial number.
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link.

To activate, open Nitro PDF Pro then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button. 

Kind regards,