Nitro License Registration Email is Inaccessible

paul kosterman

paul kosterman

I would like to transfer my activated copy of Nitro Pro to a new computer.  However, the email account used to register my license is unavailable.  I suspect I'm unable to deactivate the current installation and am reluctant to try until i have a valid email associated with the license.  Is there a way to change the email associated with a license?

🤔

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @paul kosterman,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Before anything else, could you please provide the email address that was used to purchase the program?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

paul kosterman

my password safe indicates it was prkosterman@gbpackersfan.com.  may also have been prk2013@gbpackersfan.com.  i can provide the serial number if needed

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @paul kosterman,

Unfortunately, both email addresses did not result to any purchase and no luck as well when I searched for your name.

Please be aware that activating Nitro Pro on another machine does not require an email address.

Is the old machine still up? Could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab?

This window should show the exact build of the program (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.58.0.1180) and the serial number that was used to activate it.

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.