Mark UK

Mark Sykes

Used Nitro 10 & 11 for years. New business laptop, so purchased full ( not upgrade ) v13 license ( as v11 no longer supported ).

Cannot download exe file, so I've bought something I cannot even get my hands on !

Useless BOT, whatever happened to human beings ?

And a "contact us" Text Box that is character limited to try explain the problem. Unbelievable !

So in the words of all the best Customer Service Training... I'm "reaching out" in the hope a Human Being can urgently solve this matter !

NOT happy.

... and now I've just received a reply to my "character limited" request for help !

AUTOMATED !... still NO Human Being !!!

What on earth has happened to this organisation ?

Nothing good, that for sure !

Edited by Mark Sykes
Original text refused refused

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Mark Sykes

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums, and my sincere apologies for the inconvenience. 

I understand that you are experiencing an issue installing Nitro PDF Pro 13 using the provided executable installer. 
Please try to use the offline MSI installer to install Nitro PDF Pro 13. Here's the download link to the offline installer:

64bit - https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.58.0.1180/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi 
32bit - https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.58.0.1180/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x86.msi

Once Nitro PDF Pro 13 is installed, activate it using your new serial number (version 13)
To activate, launch Nitro PDF Pro 13 then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button. 

Kind regards,

Hi Reymund, yes it has been VERY frustrating not to have my NitroPro tool at hand.

Well the MSI download link seemed to have worked. I'll close my Apps and carry out an Install and advise.

Regards, Mark