Upgrade

Sheldon Lerman

Sheldon Lerman

I received e-mail to upgrade.  When I entered my Nitro PDF Pro serial number, I received following message: We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Sheldon Lerman

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The online upgrade portal at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade will only upgrade old serial numbers (version 12 and older). If your serial number is already on version 13 (which is the latest version at this point), no need to process the upgrade and kindly disregard the email you received about upgrade. 

If your serial number is an old version and have issues upgrading it to version 13, please provide the serial number so we can check its eligibility for upgrade to the newer version (version 13). 

Kind regards,

Sheldon Lerman

Thanks for your reply Reymund. I do have version 13 which I thought Nitro would have known before sending multiple e-mails with comments like: (1) "Exclusive PDF Upgrade Offer for You" & (2) "Your version of Nitro PDF Pro is good, but the latest version of Nitro PDF Pro is GREAT (and always getting better)." Based on your reply, there is no "upgrade offer" & there's nothing missing from my current version of Nitro PDF Pro. So why send me all the confusing e-mails?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @Sheldon Lerman

My apologies for the confusion, the email is a system generated that was sent to existing users of Nitro PDF Pro and it can be disregarded if the version of the license is already on the latest (version 13). 

Kind regards,