Delete option is grayed out

Angela Dechicco

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Angela Dechicco

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The document may be protected from any changes or modifications. You can see this information by opening the document in Nitro PDF Pro then go to File > Document Properties. Under Security tab, the Existing security settings will display which actions are allowed and not on the document. 

I attached a sample file here that does not have any restrictions. Please download and open the attached file on your Nitro PDF Pro and you should be able to delete a page on it since it is not restricted. 

Kind regards, 

TestDocument.pdf

Angela Dechicco
3 minutes ago, Reymund G. said:

Thanks! Do you know why it would be doing this if I sent them the document to complete? 

3 minutes ago, Reymund G. said:

Greetings @Angela Dechicco

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The document may be protected from any changes or modifications. You can see this information by opening the document in Nitro PDF Pro then go to File > Document Properties. Under Security tab, the Existing security settings will display which actions are allowed and not on the document. 

I attached a sample file here that does not have any restrictions. Please download and open the attached file on your Nitro PDF Pro and you should be able to delete a page on it since it is not restricted. 

Kind regards, 

TestDocument.pdf 53.63 kB · 0 downloads

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Angela Dechicco

The document will have some restrictions if you Digitally Sign it or manually assign the restrictions by going to the File > Document Properties > Security tab. Are there any other workflows or modifications you add to the document when you send it?

Kind regards,