Need to find my billing information

Fiona Mullen

Fiona Mullen

I have the same issue. I want to upgrade my laptop from NitroPro 11 to NitroPro 13 (already on my PC) but I have no idea where to go to find my billing information.

I just go round and round in circles trying to log in and being told I don't have "global access". I am the sole owner, director and only employee of my company so it can't possibly have been given to someone else!

The NitroPro product itself is great. I have been using it for many years. BUT the constant issues with sign-up and account access, the "one machine only unless you pay us masses more", the "bot-only customer service unless you pay us masses more" act as really very strong incentives to just go buy your competitors instead. And I can't bear Ac****at because of all those updates that used to kill my PC. But I need Bates numbers in a hurry, the bot didn't compute, so looks like I have no choice. :((  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Fiona Mullen,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and sincere apologies for your frustrations.

Please be aware that upgrading your Nitro Pro 11 with serial number 234601-xxxxxx-114668 to Nitro PDF Pro 13 at a discounted rate does NOT require logging into Nitro Admin.

To upgrade, simply visit our Upgrade Portal https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade and enter the serial number.

Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out again.